The collaborative documentation solution
Documentation is better when it is created together as a team.
Enlite frees up the flow of information between teams and contributors using a collaborative model, breaking down information silos, and getting everyone involved.
Simple to use
Enlite is intuitive to use, and easy to learn for everyone – also for non-technical users.
Easily involve all your stakeholders in the process and have developers, support, services, the marketing team, and many more, contribute their knowledge.
Enlite enables a document lifecycle where content continuously improves over time, letting you deliver higher quality information to your customers.
Configure individual workflows and get feedback in context from your team or your customers.
Enlite – the collaborative way to author, discuss, and publish documentation
To get everyone involved, a documentation solution must be simple and intuitive to use. In Enlite everyone can contribute their knowledge easily – even non-technical users.
- The web-based system lets you access your documentation from any device.
- Dashboards and reports help you find and focus on the information you need.
- Manage and organize your version, variants and translations.
- Collaborate in real-time and author content together in an easy-to-use WYSIWYG editor.
- Use powerful macros to define conditional and re-use content, create diagrams, and more.
- Integrate services such as Acrolinx to optimize your content.
To keep improving your content, learning from feedback is essential. With Enlite it's easy to involve your stakeholders right where you want their feedback or start a discussion with them.
- Share content with others or mention them in a comment.
- Stay up to date: Get notified whenever someone mentions you or the content you were involved in has changed.
- Give feedback and review content in context using inline comments.
- Also, don't forget your customers: They can give feedback on your published documentation, too.
With Enlite, you publish straight to the web from one source or export perfectly styled content to multiple file formats.
- Publish to the web and make your content accessible for all devices.
- Provide content that's accurate, searchable, sharable, interactive, and up-to-date.
- Export to Word, PDF, HTML, and various other file formats.
- Create professional layouts on your own using the template editors.
- Configure individual workflows to ensure that content is only exported or published if it meets your quality standards.
Key features at a glance
- Work together in one place
- Provide feedback in context
- Manage versions and variants
- Manage languages and translations (with XLIFF)
- Context-sensitive Help
- Adapt workflows to your needs
- WYSIWYG editor supporting powerful macros
- Re-use content while staying organized
- Create diagrams and images
- Integrate content optimization software such as Acrolinx
- Publish your content in your style to multiple file formats or publish straight to the web
- and much more ...
Why you doc better together with Enlite
Get more information or a demo
Check out our blog posts
- How metrics help us measure help center effectiveness
- Save time when creating step by step instructions in Confluence
- Teach your old docs new tricks align techcomm and content marketing
- Xliff standard file format for translations
- 6 reasons why the enterprise wiki Confluence keeps on thriving
Get in touch
Phone: +49 711 935 935 30