The collaborative documentation solution
Documentation is better when it is created together as a team.
Enlite frees up the flow of information between teams and contributors using a collaborative model, breaking down information silos, and getting everyone involved.
Simple to use
Enlite is intuitive to use, and easy to learn for everyone – also for non-technical users.
Easily involve all your stakeholders in the process and have developers, support, services, the marketing team, and many more, contribute their knowledge.
Enlite enables a document lifecycle where content continuously improves over time, letting you deliver higher quality information to your customers.
Configure individual workflows and get feedback in context from your team or your customers.
Enlite – the collaborative way to author, discuss, and publish documentation
To get everyone involved, a documentation solution must be simple to access and intuitive to use. In Enlite, everybody can create content and contribute their knowledge.
- Dashboards and reports help you focus on the information you need.
- Manage your versions, variants, and translations easily.
- Collaborate in real-time and author content together in an easy-to-use WYSIWYG editor.
- Reuse content, conditionally display content, create diagrams, and more in the editor.
Learn from feedback and improve your content. Because Enlite is totally web-based, it's easy to involve all of your stakeholders right where you want their feedback.
- Share content with others or mention them in a comment.
- Receive notifications and updates whenever someone gets mentions your or your content changes.
- Give feedback and review content in context using inline comments.
- Collect feedback from customers on your published documentation, too.
With Enlite, you can publish documentation to a customizable help center, or as a perfectly styled document.
- Quickly provide content in a help center that's searchable, shareable, interactive, and up-to-date.
- Simply customize the colors, imagery, navigation, and layout of your help center.
- Export to Word, PDF, HTML, and various other file formats.
- Configure individual workflows to ensure content is only exported or published if it meets your quality standards.
Key features at a glance
- Work together in one place
- Provide feedback in context
- Manage versions and variants
- Manage languages and translations
- Adapt workflows to your needs
- WYSIWYG editor supports powerful functions
- Reuse and display content dynamically
- Use powerful diagramming tools
- Integrate content optimization software such as Acrolinx
- Publish your content to a customizable help center
- Share your content as perfectly styled documents
- And much more...
Why you doc better together with Enlite
Get more information or a demo
Check out our blog posts
- How metrics help us measure help center effectiveness
- Save time when creating step by step instructions in Confluence
- Teach your old docs new tricks align techcomm and content marketing
- Xliff standard file format for translations
- 6 reasons why the enterprise wiki Confluence keeps on thriving
Get in touch
Phone: +49 711 935 935 30